The European country of France has a group of wonderful tourist attractions, historical monuments, and other sites. France is full of wonderful sites to visit. From romantic Paris to the picturesque Dordogne, France has much more affordable for tourists. Take a step forward and choose a Schengen visa to travel through picturesque France.
Schengen visa overview
The Schengen visa is generally granted for a limited period, which allows travel through the Schengen territory. The Schengen area includes 26 countries. Some of the countries where one can travel once they have a Schengen visa are Austria, France, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.
The process of visiting tourists / visiting France includes a few simple steps:
The individual must choose the correct option regarding the duration of their intention to stay in France, the specified period of time, and fill in all personal details, work-related details, etc. If the applicant has an invitation from France, he must write the details of the reasons required on the application form. Once the form is completed, the applicant must sign and submit it with all the necessary documents required for this visa.
If you are applying as a tourist, you must collect the documents mentioned in the candidate category. If you have been invited by someone from France, you must provide certain important documents from the sponsor with your documents.
- Passport (The passport must be valid for at least three months before the planned stay in the Schengen territory)
- Copy of passport (front, last page, and visa pages)
- Image 2 colors 35 * 45 mm with white background 70% face
- Copy of the PAN / Aadhar card
- Bank statements for the last 6 months
- Fixed deposit receipts (if applicable)
- Proof of employment
- Payment vouchers for the last 6 months
- Copy tax returns for the past 3 years with a copy of the Pan card
- Confirm return ticket (with copy)
- Proof of residence (confirmation of hotel reservation).
- Leave the letter of approval
- Travel medical insurance (the insurance must cover the applicant in an amount of at least 30,000 euros or its equivalent)
- A motivation letter must be attached to all documents. This letter should explain the purpose of the trip with additional details
- Processing time
The process to obtain a visit/visit visa for France takes around 7 working days.
Popular places to visit in France
The Eiffel Tower, with its enormous height, attracts a large number of tourists each year. The iron monument is one of the highlights of Paris.
The Louvre is one of the most important attractions in France. It consists of art, sculpture and famous works of art. Other popular places in France that must be kept in the inventory to visit are Saint-Tropez, Chamonix, Versailles, Mont-Saint-Michel, Georges de Verdon, Château de Chambord, the cathedral of Chartres.
Benefits you can get with counseling
If you apply alone, it is possible that you will make mistakes, delete important points, or that you do not have a precise knowledge of all the documents required to apply for a tourist visa / France. If you consult a person from the industry concerned, you should collect only the necessary documents and give them to them. Full responsibility for processing the tourist visa/visit to France application is then managed by consultants who have much more experience in this field and it will not be a long and difficult task for them because they have the knowledge and extensive experience in this area. The process for obtaining a tourist visitor visa to France includes all of the steps below, for which the consultants are responsible:
- Fill in the application form, apply, document/process the visa
- Write an invitation letter for the sponsor/lawyer and the applicant’s letter
- Prepare the complete travel itinerary if necessary
- Help with travel insurance and booking a medical examination