Before considering moving to Spain, there are a number of things that you should definitely consider before moving.
1. If Spanish is not your mother tongue or you are not fluent in the language, consider studying a basic Spanish course before moving to Spain.
2. Golden Rule No. 1 in motion for professional or personal reasons is Location! Your site! Your site! If you plan to make Spain your home, search for a paid job before moving on
3. If starting a business tops your agenda in Spain, it would be wise to use a bilingual lawyer to help you with your business adventure.
4. Applying for an entry visa to Spain in the United States almost guarantees a smooth transition before entering Spain as the process of obtaining a visa to Spain can be lengthy and often frustrating.
5. Don’t forget to cancel your stay wherever you go before you settle permanently in Spain. This way, you want to finally find yourself paying taxes in two countries.
6. Renew your driver’s license or passport before entering Spain, as this may save you a lot of trouble and confusion when traveling and become a permanent resident of Spain.
7. It also has electronics such as a laptop that is fluent in languages that prevent you from having to buy a computer whose keyboard and language settings are in Spanish. This may seem unimportant, but try to use a computer in Spanish when English is your primary language.
8. Arrange your transportation from the United States or be willing to purchase some form of transportation in Spain. Unless you plan to use public transport in Spain.
9. If you are planning to bring pets to Spain, make sure you know the requirements for transporting pets as it is rumored to be painful in the ass.
10. Contact your local post office and set up mail forwarding. This is especially important for professional and personal reasons. In some countries, email services are time periods associated with their forwarding services, and you will certainly not want to block your mail for months and months.