Traveling to Vietnam may be one of the most meaningful experiences. This is a country rich in history and culture, full of rich natural beauty. This country has become a leading tourist destination, with millions of tourists visiting its beaches every year.
When planning a holiday in Vietnam, you must decide whether you need a visa. Some countries are tax-free and you can stay for a few days to a month without entering the country.
Countries such as Denmark, Finland, Japan, Norway, Russia, South Korea, and Sweden can stay visa-free for 15 days. People with a Philippine passport can stay for 21 days, and people from Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Laos, Indonesia, and Cambodia can visit visa-free for up to 30 days.
- If your country of origin is not on this list, you will want to start your application journey after completing your travel plans and appointments. You have two options. You can contact the local Vietnamese embassy by bringing your passport, passport photo, cash, and filling out the form. It may take up to several weeks to get your approval, so be sure to give yourself enough time when choosing this option.
- When it comes to Vietnam visa fees, you will find that applying online is not only cheaper but also faster. You can apply online by filling out a quick and easy form, adding a payment, and receiving an approval letter in your email inbox within 48 hours. The advantage of this is that it is fast and cheap.
- When you apply for an approval letter online, one thing you need to pay attention to is that you will still have a Vietnam visa stamped on your passport at the border after arriving at one of the three international airports. At the airport, an additional stamping fee needs to be paid on the spot.
- If you want to save money, then the online route is definitely your best choice. The good news is that if you use a reputable and well-known website, if your application is rejected, you can get a refund, thereby eliminating any risks.
- You should know that you cannot take the risk but just arrive in the country and expect to obtain a Vietnam visa. This country is very strict and will only allow you to enter the printed approval letter if you already have a visa stamp in your passport or have the relevant visa. Also, please note that if you exceed the time provided, they will be very strict.
- The tourist visa is valid for 30 days, but if you enjoy this time, you can apply for an extension of 30 days. You need to visit the embassy of the city you are visiting to arrange this. Make sure to do this to avoid any problems. Staying longer than one day can cause serious problems and complications and may completely ruin your holiday experience.
- Applying for affordable Vietnam visa fees online is a simple process that requires you to fill in basic information and pay after your application is confirmed. It’s that simple.
- After you receive the approval letter in your email inbox, please make sure to print it out and keep it with your passport. When you leave your home country, you may be asked to provide your consent, otherwise, you may be rejected. This is not the best start for your Vietnam vacation experience